Nine tips for stainless steel pipe.
1. Transportation. When transporting the stainless steel pipe, it should be separated from other metal materials. We should use plank or rubber sheet to wrap the stainless steel pipe up.
2.Incision.When incising the stainless steel pipes, we should use the particular grinding wheel which is specially designed for cutting stainless steel pipes.
3. Positioned welding. When we deal with positioned welding of the stainless steel pipes, we should fill argon in the inside of welding line to protect the pipes.
4. The welding method of arcing. The starting arc should use reflowing welding while the closing arc should fill arc crater.
5. Connection. Before connecting the stainless steel pipelines or stainless steel fittings, or connecting the stainless steel pipelines or stainless steel fittings with non- stainless steel pipelines or fittings, we should fill argon into the pipe to protect the stainless pipes.
6. Multi-layer welding. When we deal with the welding of several stainless steel pipes, we should use multi-layer welding and the closing arcs should be staggered.
7. Welding line. When finishing the welding of stainless steel, we should let the welding line undergo acid pickling and passivation treatment.
8. The welding temperature. When dealing with the continuous welding of stainless steel pipe, the welding temperature should be less than 60 ℃.
9. The hydrostatic test of stainless steel pipe fittings has certain requirements of the water temperature and the water quality. The water temperature should be more than 5℃ and the chlorine ion content in the water should be less than 25ppm.