1. Many people think that stainless steel pipes
will not rust, which is a wrong one-sided view. First of all, stainless steel pipe rust resistance and corrosion resistance are conditional. Stainless steel pipes are steel pipes that do not rust in weak corrosive environments such as atmosphere and fresh water, and the chromium content in the steel must be ≥ 12%. If the chromium content is low or it is not used in weak corrosive environment such as atmosphere (including Cl - local rich concentration in weak corrosive environment such as atmosphere), rust will occur. Acid resistant steel pipe is a kind of steel pipe that can resist corrosion in strong corrosive media such as acid, alkali and salt, but it can only resist corrosion under certain conditions, such as medium type, temperature, concentration, impurity content, flow rate and pressure. There is no stainless steel pipe that does not rust and is corrosion-resistant under any conditions in the world.
2. Dust containing other metal elements or attachments of dissimilar metal particles are stored on the surface of stainless steel. In humid air, the condensate between the attachments and stainless steel connects them into a micro battery, which leads to electrochemical reaction and damage to the protective film, which is called electrochemical corrosion.
3. The surface of stainless steel adheres to the juice of agricultural production system (such as melons and vegetables, noodles, soup, phlegm, etc.), which constitutes the acid of agricultural production system in the case of water and oxygen, and forms the corrosion of agricultural production system acid on the metal surface for a long time.
4. The adhesion of stainless steel surface contains acid, alkali and salt substances (such as alkali water and lime water spray measurement of decoration wall), causing local corrosio
5. In polluted air (atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfide, oxide and hydrogen oxide), nitric acid and acetic acid liquid points are formed in the presence of condensate, causing chemical corrosion.