(1) Before repairing, analyze the causes of defects and propose corresponding repairing measures.
(2) When repair welding is required for rework, the qualified welding process shall be adopted, and the welding shall be performed by qualified welders.
(3) When the number of repairs for the same part exceeds 2 times, the repair measures shall be re-established, and repairs can be carried out only after the approval of the chief technical officer of the welding unit.
(4) Re-inspection should be made after repair, and the repair and inspection records should be recorded in the technical delivery documents.
(5) Pipelines requiring post-weld heat treatment shall be repaired before heat treatment. If the weld is repaired after heat treatment, the heat treatment shall be performed again after repair.