What materials will be used when spiral steel pipe is used for anti-corrosion treatment?
Date:2019-06-19 View(s):161 Tag:spiral steel pipe, coated steel pipe, anti-corrosion steel pipe
The materials used for anti-corrosion processing of spiral steel pipes play a decisive role in the quality of anti-corrosion steel pipes. When anti-corrosion processing is carried out, the original materials must be strictly tested, and the anti-corrosion materials for different anti-corrosion processing requirements are different.
1. Epoxy coal tar pitch anticorrosion is mainly applied to asphalt anticorrosive paint and polypropylene non woven fabric.
2. The original materials used for 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipes are polyethylene and polypropylene.
3. Cold wrap belt refers to the adhesive tape used for anti-corrosion wrapping. The cold wrap tape generally includes polyethylene anti-corrosion tape, polypropylene reinforced fiber anti-corrosion tape, aluminum foil anti-UV anti-corrosion tape, polyethylene 660 (modified asphalt) tape. , double-sided adhesive anti-corrosion inner belt and epoxy coal asphalt anti-corrosion tape. The implementation standards are SY/T 0414-98 and SY/T0447-96.
4. Epoxy resin anticorrosive steel pipe mainly uses epoxy resin composite material coating, phenolic epoxy coating and polymer composite data.
5. Cement mortar is mainly suitable for cement mortar anti-corrosion steel pipe.
6. Anti-corrosion steel pipe repairing The general heat-shrinking belt is designed for the anti-corrosion of the buried and overhead spiral steel pipe welded joints and the thermal insulation of the insulated steel pipe. It is a composite of radiation crosslinked polyolefin substrate and special sealing hot melt adhesive. The special sealing hot melt adhesive can form excellent bonding with polyolefin substrate, steel pipe surface and solid epoxy coating.