1. General welded pipes
are used for the transportation of generally lower pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam.
2. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing pipe(GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect electric wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil construction, installation machinery and equipment.
3. Straight seam welded pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose weld is parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. Usually divided into metric electric welded pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
4. Spiral-slit submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for pressurized fluid conveying is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, which is often spiral-formed by a double-sided submerged arc welding method for spiral conveying of pressurized fluid. Seam steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable after various strict scientific tests and tests. The steel pipe has a large caliber, high conveying efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used to transport oil and natural gas pipelines.
5. Spiral seam high-frequency welded pipe (SY5038-83) for pressurized fluid conveying is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, which is often spiral-formed by high-frequency lap welding for pressure fluid transport. Spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which is convenient for welding and processing. After various strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use is safe and reliable, the steel pipe has large caliber, high conveying efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
6. Spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) for general low-pressure fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, regular temperature spiral forming, double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method. Submerged arc welded steel pipes for general low pressure fluid transportation such as water, gas, air and steam.