1. During the forming process of the steel pipe, the steel plate deforms evenly, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size range of the diameter and wall thickness of the steel pipe, especially in the production of high steel grades thick-walled steel pipes, especially large-diameter thick-walled pipes. Users have more requirements in terms of steel pipe specifications;
2. Using the process of pre-welding and then internal and external welding (precision welding), welding can be realized at the position, and defects such as misalignment, welding deviation, and incomplete penetration are not easy to occur, and the welding quality is easy to control;
3. The overall mechanical expansion can effectively improve the dimensional accuracy of the steel pipe and improve the distribution of the internal stress of the steel pipe, to avoid damage due to stress corrosion and at the same time facilitate the welding construction on site;
4. Perform 9 100% quality inspections on steel pipes, so that the entire process of steel pipes production are under effective inspection and monitoring, effectively ensuring the quality of submerged arc welded steel pipes;
5. All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission. The central control room collects the technical parameters and quality indicators in the production process.