Seamless steel pipes are classified by purpose
Date:2022-02-16 View(s):608 Tag:Seamless steel pipes， classification of Seamless steel pipes
1. Pipe for pipeline. Such as seamless pipes for water, gas and steam pipelines, oil transmission pipes and pipes for oil and gas trunk lines. Faucet with pipe for agricultural irrigation and pipe for sprinkler irrigation, etc.
2. Pipes for thermal equipment. Such as boiling water pipes and superheated steam pipes for general boilers, superheated pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes, arch brick pipes and high-temperature and high-pressure boiler pipes for locomotive boilers.
3. Pipe for mechanical industry. Such as aviation structural pipe (round pipe, oval pipe, flat oval pipe), automobile half axle pipe, axle pipe, automobile tractor structural pipe, tractor oil cooler pipe, agricultural machinery square pipe and rectangular pipe, transformer pipe and bearing pipe, etc.
4. Pipes for petroleum geological drilling. Such as: oil drilling pipe, oil drill pipe (Kelly and hexagonal drill pipe), drilling tappet, oil tubing, oil casing and various pipe joints, geological drilling pipe (core pipe, casing, active drill pipe, drilling tappet, hoop and pin joint, etc.).
5. Pipes for chemical industry. Such as: petroleum cracking pipe, pipe for heat exchanger and pipeline of chemical equipment, stainless acid resistant pipe, high-pressure pipe for chemical fertilizer and pipe for conveying chemical medium, etc.
6. Pipes for other departments. For example: tubes for containers (tubes for high-pressure gas cylinders and general containers), tubes for instruments, tubes for watch cases, injection needles and tubes for medical devices, etc.