Q345B straight seam welded pipe
Date:2022-09-29 View(s):176 Tag:Q345B straight seam welded pipe
Q345B straight seam welded pipe is a general name, generally refers to the welded steel pipe of Q345B material. Q represents the yield of this material, and the 345 behind it refers to the yield value of this material. Below 235 is low temperature steel, and above 345 is high temperature steel. The Q345B straight seam welded pipes sold on the market are as follows:
1. Seamless steel pipes for ordinary carbon structures (GB/T8162-2008).
2. Seamless steel pipe for alloy structure (GB/T8163-2008).
3. Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-1999).
4. Seamless steel pipes for high pressure boilers (GB5310-1995).
5. Special seamless steel pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000).
6. Seamless steel pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-1988).
7. Seamless steel pipe for geological drilling (YB235-70).
8. Seamless steel pipe for diamond core drilling (YB265-80).
9. Petroleum casing J55, N80, P110, etc. (API SPEC5CT-1998) (short for Spiral Welded Submerged Arc Welded Steel Pipe for Pile, SY5040-82).
10. Thick-walled welded pipes of carbon steel and carbon-manganese steel for ships. (GBT14976-93).
11. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless tubes. (GBT3639-83).
12. Various alloy tubes (16Mn, 12CrMo, 9CrSi, 15CrMo), stainless steel plate (20G), heat-resistant steel plate (12Cr2Mo15Cr5Mo), acid-resistant steel plate (10crmo910A, 10crmoal, 20g), ordinary round steel, wire rod, etc.