Rebar thread processing
1. The thread head, tooth shape and pitch of the processed steel thread are consistent with the tooth shape and pitch of the connecting sleeve, and they are qualified by the matching gauge.
2. When processing steel thread, water-soluble cutting lubricant should be used; when the temperature is lower than 0℃, sodium nitrite should be mixed, and engine oil should not be used as lubricating fluid or threaded without lubricating fluid.
3. The operator should check the appearance of the steel wire head one by one and make the operator mark.
4. After the self-inspection of the steel wire head, 10% of each specification should be randomly checked, and no less than 10, if one is not qualified, the batch of processed products should be fully inspected. The unqualified silk heads should be reprocessed and used after passing the inspection again.
5. The silk heads that have passed the inspection shall be protected, put on protective caps, and be neatly classified according to specifications for use.