1. Spiral steel pipes shall not be stacked in the warehouse with materials containing acids, alkali, salts, cement, etc. which are corrosive to the steel. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion;
2. Large steel, rails, steel plates, large diameter spiral steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
3. Small and medium-sized steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium-caliber steel pipe, steel wire and steel wire rope, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be covered with a toe pad;
4. The spiral steel tube warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, the general closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a fence, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device;
5. Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced, easily corroded metal products can be stored in the warehouse;
6. The site or warehouse where spiral steel pipe products are kept should be selected in a clean, well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the site to keep the steel clean;
7. The warehouse requires attention to ventilation in sunny days and moisture-proof closure in rainy days, and proper storage is often maintained.