Precision seamless steel pipe is a kind of high-precision steel pipe after cold drawing or hot rolling. Due to the advantages of non-oxidized precision seamless steel pipe on the inner and outer walls of the precision seamless steel pipe, high pressure without leakage, high accuracy, high finish, non-deformation in cold bending, flaring, and no cracks during flattening, it is mainly used to produce pneumatic or hydraulic components Products such as air cylinders or oil cylinders use seamless pipes. The chemical composition of precision seamless steel pipe includes carbon （C）, silicon (Si), manganese (Mn), sulfur (S), phosphorus (P), and chromium (Cr).
Difference between precision steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
1. The main feature of seamless steel pipe is that it has no welding seam and can withstand large pressure. The product can be a very rough cast or cold dial.
2. Precision steel tubes are products that have appeared in recent years, mainly due to strict tolerances and roughness of the inner hole and outer wall dimensions.
Characteristics of cold drawn precision steel pipe
1. Smaller outer diameter.
2. High precision can be used for small batch production.
3. Cold drawn products have high precision and good surface quality.
4. The horizontal area of steel pipe is more complicated.
5. The steel pipe has better performance, and the metal is denser.
Used in the manufacture of mechanical structures, hydraulic equipment, automotive parts