1) The site or warehouse where the spiral steel pipe products are kept should be cleaned and drained, away from the factories and mines that generate harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site to keep the steel clean.
2) Do not stack materials that are corrosive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt or cement, in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
3) Large-scale steel, rail, insult steel plate, large-diameter steel pipe, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium-diameter steel pipe, steel wire and steel wire rope, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be covered with a cushion.
5) Some small steel, thin steel, steel, silicon steel, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced, corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
6) Treasury should be selected according to geographical conditions, generally adopting ordinary closed warehouses, that is, warehouses with walls, doors and windows, and ventilation facilities.
7) The warehouse needs to pay attention to ventilation on sunny days, pay attention to close the moisture on rainy days, and always maintain a suitable storage environment.