304 stainless steel tube full name SUS304 stainless steel tube.
The mechanism of stainless steel rust prevention is that the alloying elements form a dense oxide film, which is insulated from oxygen and prevents further oxidation. What are the characteristics of stainless steel pipes
1. Strong corrosion resistance: the product has a service life of more than 50 years.
2. Good hygiene: It can meet the requirements of Japan, Europe and other international drinking water standards within the service life.
3. Strong impact resistance: the strength of the water pipe is twice that of the galvanized steel pipe and three times that of the copper pipe. The joint strength is high.
4. Low thermal conductivity: its heat conduction is 1/25 of the copper tube, which is 1/4 of the steel tube, and has the characteristics of slow expansion and contraction.
5. Material saving: Due to the thin wall type, the weight is only 1/3 of the galvanized pipe, which saves a lot of materials and reduces the weight of the product. It is especially suitable for piping of super high-rise buildings.
6. Simple construction and short operation time: The product is non-threaded connection, no complicated threading operation, no pre-treatment during welding, no oil stain or column welding pollution during construction cutting or jointing, and sealed with special tools. The pipe connection is completed in an instant.
7. The appearance of the product is beautiful: whether it is new installation or long-term use, it can be matched with the new decoration environment.
8. The inner wall of the joint is smooth: the product interface and the water pipe have the same diameter and low water resistance.