1. Bundled Package Requirements
- Plastic caps plugged at the two sides of pipe ends
- Should be avoided by the steel strapping and transport damage
- Bundled signs should be uniform and consistent
- The same bundle(batch) of steel pipe should be came from the same furnace. The steel pipe has the same furnace number, the same steel grade, the same specifications. It is
unacceptable to mixed the steel pipes from different furnace into the same bundle. Also, each bundle should be labeled as an inadequate small bundle.
- The weight for each bundle should not exceed 50 kg. Consent of the clients can increase the bundle weight to 80 kg.
- When bundling the plain end steel pipe, the pipe end should be aligned. The aligned pipe ends deviation should be less than 20mm.
- The length deviation for each bundled steel pipe should be less than 10mm. However, according to the length of the steel pipe, the length of each bundled steel pipe is less than 5mm.
In each bundled steel pipe, the longest and the second longest steel pipe deviation should be less than 10mm.
- When the pipe length is greater than or equal 6 meters, each bundle of steel pipe should have at least 8 steel strips bundling. Steel strips will be divided into three groups, three steel strip
bundling at the pipe ends, and two steel strips bundling at the center pipe body.
- When the pipe length is less than 6 meters, each bundle of steel pipe should have at least 5 steel strips bundling. Steel strips will be divided into three groups, two steel strips bundling at
the pipe ends, and one steel strips bundling at the center pipe body.
- When the pipe length is greater than 3 meters, each bundle of steel pipe should have at least 3 steel strips bundling. Steel strips will be divided into three groups, one steel strips bundling
at the pipe ends, and one steel strips bundling at the center pipe body.
- When there are special requirements for single pipe, 4 plastic snap ring or nylon ropes can be added on a single branch pipe. The snap rings or ropes should be tied securely during transport
the loose and fall off is not acceptable.
2. Container Package Requirement
- For cold rolled or cold drawn seamless steel tube and the surface finish of hot rolled stainless steel tube, it can be packed into a container(such as plastic containers and wooden containers).
- The weight of the container after the packaging shall comply with the requirements in the table below. However, the maximum weight of each container can be increased after negotiated by both side. (the buyer and the seller)
- When loaded the pipe into the container, the container wall should be mat cardboard, cloth or other moisture-proof material. Containers should be tightly inappropriate seepage.
- Product Sign should be included into the container. End surface of the outer container, a product sign is also necessary.
- Steel pipe special packaging requirements can be negotiated between the buyer and seller.